EMPREINTE facings by lamellux are made from real wood which gives them a very natural appearance.
EMPREINTE facings are always bonded to a core, often plywood, cut to size.
Paneling, opening doors, sliding doors, counter fronts, displays, table tops, furniture, ceiling, partitions, signage... for interior decoration purposes: residential, corporate, commercial, retail, hospitality, yachting, aviation...
DIMENSIONS and COMPOSITION:
EMPREINTE woodworks are tailor-made; there is no standard size, only some limits: maximum length in one piece: 118 in. (3 m) and maximum width 51 in. (1.3 m)
The thickness of the support is calculated depending on the end-use of the panels in order to preserve their flatness. Various supports are available:
- Plywood (standard, damp-resistant or MI flame retardant,
- MDF (standard, damp-resistant or MI fire-resistant),
- Aluminum honeycomb (lightweight substrate)
- Incombustible substrate (silicate…).
- Concerning doors, the substrate is directly made from a specific solid core. That technical substrate is specially made for doors. The door-set can be, on request, acoustic, anti-intrusion, fire-resistant.
Gougé 1 on aluminium honeycomb core
EmpreinteGougé 1 on aluminium honeycomb core / Gougé Oak on aluminium honeycomb substrate
Gougé + Machining
Machining detail for plate and lever